1st Line Support AnalystCastleford, £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 per hour Permanent
My Client is a leading supplier of bespoke touch screen kiosk solutions and provide bespoke software and support services – specifically kiosks/TVMs.
They work with large and small customers from the public and private sectors covering medical, transport, local government and many more.
They are looking for a technical minded, enthusiastic, bright and self-motivated individual to support customers and take ownership of incidents. Training will be provided and there is an opportunity for career progression. The salary is negotiable based on skillset and experience.
You will be supporting:
- Windows OS (7/10)
- Hardware devices (eg thermal printers, Chip&Pin machines, cash devices etc)
- Bespoke software applications
- Taking and logging incidents alongside first line
- Investigating and Responding to incidents in accordance to SLAs
- Arranging engineer visits whilst liaising with customers
- Liaising with on-site engineers to resolve issues
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Software configuring and deployment
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for technology
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to build strong trust and service-based relationships with clients
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience working on a help desk or service desk providing 1st line support.
- Free car parking available
- State of the art break out room which includes pool table and xbox