Administration Support / Administrator / Admin AssistantLeeds, £19,000 - £20,000 Permanent
Our client is a friendly family run property management business focusing on managing residential properties for over three decades and today their portfolio includes everything from rural conversions and listed buildings to contemporary city centre developments.
They pride themselves on consistently excellent customer service and unrivalled market insight over the years – the people who work for them and the people they work with, matter to them. – it’s a company you can join as an administrator and develop a career long term
The Property Administrator is an integral part of the business and will support the surveying departments administration.
- Providing admin support to the Administration Manager, building surveyors and maintenance surveyors.
- Typing / formatting letters & emails
- Formatting distributing tender requests to contractors
- Updating the internal database
- Maintaining the health and safety of the building matrix to include chasing contractors for completion certificates, uploading documents to the system, sending correspondence in relation to health and safety to clients.
- Responding to leaseholders and contractor queries on behalf of the Admin Manager / Building Surveyor / Maintenance Surveyor
- Assisting the customer service team with incoming calls during busy periods
- Other day to day ad hoc admin.
It is essential that you have strong administration experience and a high level of attention to detail. You will have a good working knowledge of Excel and be organised and pro-active.
Most of all you will have a passion to succeed and work as part of a close-knit team who strive to be the best in what they do