Administrator / Customer Service AdvisorCastleford, £8.00 - £9.00 per hour Contract
Monday to Friday - Temporary contract.
Our client is a well-established manufacturer who are looking for an Administrator / Customer Service Advisor / Sales Order Processor to join their fast-growing business.
• General administration
• Receptionist duties
• Meeting and greeting customers and clients
• Order processor duties
• Providing outstanding customer service to customers and clients
• Liaising with the logistics team to advise when products will be delivered to customers
• Making sure that all orders are processed onto the CRM system
• Speaking with customers regarding enquiries and processing customer orders
• Making outbound calls to clients and customers to inform on changes with deliveries and orders
• Handle and answer all telephone calls in a polite and timely manner
• Work towards different deadlines
• Team player
• Willing to help different departments with administration duties
• IT literate
• Keen eye for detail
• Organisational skills
• Customer service experience is essential
• Administration experience
They have a very sociable office with a great atmosphere. This is a fast paced environment with outstanding training provided.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.