AdministratorCastleford, £9.06 per hour Contract
To start in January 2020.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Pyramid8 are currently recruiting an Administrator on a temporary basis for our client in Castleford.
Purpose of the Administrator role:
To provide support to the Projects team and the off-site Projects. Co-ordinate deliveries, supplies and goods to the project sites, produce job packs, organise start up meetings, raising POs and invoicing.
• Check any on hire reports / equipment and if can be off hired
• Help plan and order PPE, small equipment and vehicles and manage deliveries
• Produce job packs, O&M manuals, prepare site packs, organise pre-start meetings
• Process timesheets and submit wages spreadsheet to accounts
• Enter timesheets into Sage
• Raising POs
• Raising invoices & supporting documents
• Handle invoice queries
• Hotel & travel bookings
• Reconciling credit card statements to invoice
• Filling and general admin duties
• Reception cover
• Resolve queries / chase updates on WIP, debt, retention reports
• Update Sage (Quotes / POs)
• Prepare for weekly finance meetings with Management Accountant
• Experience of invoicing / finance systems (Sage experience advantageous)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good educational levels in English and Maths
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Good planning skills
• Good problem-solving skills
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.