AdministratorCastleford, £16,000 - £22,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in the Castleford town centre. Our client is an Independent Financial Advisor who is seeking a new addition to their growing company.
The Administrator role:
• Maintaining the total confidentiality of the business and its clients
• Handling incoming telephone calls
• Dealing effectively both face to face and remotely (phone, email etc.) with all clients and persons/organisations with whom we do business.
• Maintaining our database and journal system, the key to all our administration and financial controls. These systems contain all client personal data, client contract records, the company’s accounting mechanisms and payment systems.
• Develop a complete working familiarity with the external platforms we use such as Fidelity FundsNetwork, Old Mutual Wealth, TrustNet, FE Analytics, Intelligent Office and any/all other of our business systems so that you can prepare fast and accurate research, quotations and documentation.
• Making up new client files with all appropriate documentation.
• Ensuring that all client records and files are complete and compliant.
• Keeping all records and filing up to date, both paper and electronic.
• Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post.
• Developing a good working familiarity with our computer systems and printer so that you can perform routine maintenance tasks.
• Adhering to the diary/journal system and progress-chase all cases.
• Preparing letters using the templates provided and other letters as necessary on your own initiative.
• Maintaining all office supplies, forms, printer/copier toner etc.
• Taking the post and doing ‘office shopping’.
• Career development, they expect that you and your career will grow as their business expands. To be an advisor you need to pass exams and that means studying in your own time. They expect you to put the effort in. If you do, they will reward.
• As a fully qualified and experienced advisor, your potential earnings will be significant, but it does take hard work and commitment.
• They provide a supportive environment but ultimately your career success is all down to you. Convince the client that you are committed, and they will finance your training and Chartered Insurance.
This job offers you a start on a long term and rewarding career in Financial services.
Working hours are: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.