AdministratorOssett, £20,000 - £23,000 Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 x administrators to join our client that has seen significant growth throughout the last 18 months.
Our client is in the retail sector and they are looking for experienced administrators to join the fast paced environment.
Do you currently work in an administrator position and find yourself clock watching, do you want to work in a faster aced environment where every day is different if so I would love to talk to you about the role on offer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order input and general account administration with specific responsibility for several accounts.
- Liaising with third party warehousing and carriers to ensure all sales orders are processed and delivered in accordance with customer requirements.
- Handling retailer / end user queries and liaising with third party after sales service providers.
- Answering the telephone.
- General office administration including correspondence and the production / updating of spreadsheets and databases.
The position requires good product and technical knowledge for which training will be provided. Working within a team updating and maintaining our SAP system forms an important part of the role.
- Proven track record of working within an administrative role
- Proven track record of Customer service
- Computer literate and be able to use Excel
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Potential home working
- 21 days holiday, increase with service
- Free parking