Analytical Account ExecutiveDarlington, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent on experience.
Our client operates in the sporting industry working with a number of high end products in their field of sporting products.
The Analytical Account Executive role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our clients Strategic Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Accounts, you will be the key contact for Amazon Vendor Managers in the UK and European territories. You will be responsible for driving profitable revenue growth for the Amazon account. With a strong commercial focus, you will liaise with the Amazon Vendor Manager as well as internal stakeholders, to implement and optimise sales strategies such as range assortment, AMS, bulk promotions and A+content that drive traffic and conversion. There will be a requirement for a high level of data management and analytical skills to determine key opportunities.
The key parts of the Analytical Account Executive role will include but are not limited to;
• Responsible for the account P&L and achieving monthly sales and margin targets
• Calculating, submitting and managing RFQs, SOA and rebates
• Management of price lists
• Rebate management and reporting
• Facilitating the fulfilment of orders on time and in full
• Having a proactive approach to inventory planning and trend analysis, ensuring availability by creating brand/SKU forecasts
• Management of AMS to maximise sales potential and ROI
• Actioning new product listings for extended range, NPD and new season range launches
• Taking full ownership of range assortment plans, SKU optimisation and product page content
• Collaborating with the Brand Management Team to ensure all NPD new line forms are created and submitted
• Liaising with the Brand Management Team to ensure all assets are ready for launch
• Compiling monthly board reports detailing Amazon performance against key metrics
• Reporting on periodic sales in/out and monitor levels of secondary supply, implementing strategies to reduce occurrences
• Ownership and management of tasks via vendor central platform
The candidate will be extremely organised, be deadline focussed and have a keen eye for detail.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with online retailers
• Experience with Amazon via vendor central is critical for this role
• Consumer and key account management knowledge
• An analytical individual with the ability to drill down on data
• Consistent track records of delivering against target
• The ability to work cross-functionally with other departments in the business to deliver results
• Experienced in managing abroad and SKU intensive portfolio
• Extensive knowledge of Amazon seller central, data analysis, ecommerce promotions
• A high level of energy and curiosity
• Good understanding of a P&L and financial analysis
• Strong influencing skills
• Highly proficient with Microsoft applications, primarily excel with ability to create charts, graphs, formulas, VLOOKUP and pivot tables
• Digital Experience
• Experience of demand and inventory planning
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.