Area Engineer / Mobile EngineerHarlow, £30,000 Permanent
Location – easy access to M11.
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Engineer in the smooth running of the depot and servicing and maintaining the fleet of vehicles. As this is a mobile role, you will be visiting customer sites within the region.
In brief, the Area Engineer / Mobile Engineer / Field Service Engineer position involves:
• Carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDIs), services, LOLER inspections, repairs of fleet of
• Attending breakdowns on customer sites.
• Accurately complete all necessary recording of checks
• Communicate effectively with the wider internal team to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
The ideal candidate:
• Engineering qualification (ideally in Plant Maintenance) – minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
• You should have a sound mechanical knowledge in a Powered Access background.
• Be competent in electro / hydraulic systems.
• You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics.
• Professional communicator as there is regular liaison with clients and customers
• You must have excellent planning and organisation skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.