Assistant Residential Conveyancer / Conveyancing AssistantsWest Yorkshire, £18,000 - £21,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our long standing and well-established client to recruit for Assistant Residential Conveyancers / Conveyancing Assistants. Our client has several Locations, and these positions are to be based in Barnsley, Wakefield and Leeds.
Our client has a very well established and experienced Conveyancing and Property team, and they are looking to recruit further into their team as they have seen a huge period of growth. These are permanent, full time roles.
• Updating clients with progress of their matter and responding to enquiries from clients, the other side, estate agents, referrers, lenders and other third parties in writing, in person or on the telephone
• File management – file notes, emails, updating case management system, dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Administrative duties such as typing and word processing, photocopying, filing and scanning, and undertaking various duties as delegated
• Request searches, relevant documents, redemption statements, deeds and required information from the Land Registry, Search Providers, lenders and other 3rd parties
• Adhering to all anti-money laundering procedures, performing AML checks and compliance with the firm’s accounting procedures
• Managing fee-earner’s emails in their absence
• Provide quotes to prospective clients
• Draft transfer deed and replies to requisitions where require
• Prepare for exchange of contracts
• Prepare completion statements, bills and set the file up for completion
• Excellent data input skills
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately with attention to detail
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Skilled in establishing priorities and managing own workload
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.