Senior Family SolicitorLeeds, £35,000 - £60,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit an experienced Senior Family Solicitor. Our client delivers advice, which is high quality, focused and consistently excellent. Our client know that family law is a sensitive subject and a difficult part of our clients’ lives. Therefore, they offer our clients a uniquely personal service. Our client also strives to provide excellent opportunities for all their staff whereby they become part of the furniture, are valued, and have a voice.
This role will ideally suit a candidate who is very tenacious and ambitious. You may currently be working in the position of Senior Level or this could indeed be the next step up for you. You will be an excellent leader, have strong and demonstratable experience within Family Law as well as being someone who truly wants to make an impact and a difference within in a firm. This role is about longevity and to be instrumental to the firm’s growth and success
About the role:
As a Senior Family Solicitor / Family Law Lawyer, you will be working on contentious cases which are high value in terms of £1 million +. You will be an absolute values member of the team with exceptional leadership and you will have the desire to not only succeed individually but to also be a key member of the team to enhance and progress the firm in all that they do.
• Working on a diverse and high value cases which are high value and contentious
• Working on each case right from the inception stage with the clients
• Cases will include matrimonial work to include divorce, financial remedy, private children matter, and drafting of nuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements.
• All cases are delivered within Private client, so strong experience within this domain will be required
• Developing and maintain strong client relationships – offering solutions. You will always provide a service of excellence whereby you will listen to the client, understand their situation and advise on how you and the firm can help
Essential Candidate Criteria:
• A minimum of 3 years PQE within Family Law
• You must have significant and demonstrable Family Law experience and be at the level of Senior or working towards a Senior level being your next step
• You must have experience of working on contentious cases, with high values
• You must have demonstratable experience of building strong client relationships and offering solutions throughout the duration of the case.
• Excellent communicator. This is as part of the whole role. Not just being a “yes” person, but also effectively and professionally pushing back on clients to suggest and offer better and more realistic solutions
• Excellent Time Management. You will be responsible in full management of case files, working efficiently to timeframes and deadlines
What you will be offered:
Our client is offering extremely competitive salaries that are commensurate on experience. Additional benefits include holidays, fully supported IT systems, additional benefits and exceptional career development and support.
By joining this firm and becoming part of their Senior team, you will be valued, offered opportunities and be an invaluable member of the team in strengthening the firm and achieving and leading their growth plans. You will not just be a “number”, you will be an important and listened to member of the team.
For the first two months of this position (approx.) you will be required to work four days in the office and one day at home. This is so you can be offered the full supportive experience as an Associate. After this period, you will then be working from home four days a week with working in the office 1 day a week.
The contractual office will be Leeds, so you must be able to commute to Leeds.
Permanent – Full time hours, 40 hours per week.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.