Bookkeeper / Accounts AssistantWakefield, £18,000 - £22,000 Permanent
Our client, a progressive accountancy firm, are in the market for a new recruit to add to their growing team as a Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant / Finance Officer.
The firm is located in Wakefield, making it commutable for anyone living close to the M1, M62 network.
The firm has a modern culture which would suit a vibrant individual keen to adopt modern working practices.
• Bookkeeping on Xero, QuickBooks and Sage.
• Preparation of VAT returns.
• Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders and limited companies.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls including uploading pension information to the various pension provider (Peoples Pension, NEST and NOW Pensions).
• Preparation of CIS subcontractor remittances and submission to HMRC.
• Experience of receipt bank / auto entry would be a bonus.
If you have worked in practice, this is a role and firm worth considering with it's modern working methods and culture. A great all-round role too.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.