Brand ManagerWakefield, £28,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 is working to recruit an experienced brand manager to work for a leading skin care organisation. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the brands and looking at new brands and trends. They are unique and passionate about what they do and looking for someone to follow this.
Reporting to the Company Director, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of brands they sell or wish to sell, via their online store. Establishing and continually developing mutually beneficial, collaborative working relationships with all the brands that we sell. Acting as the conduit between the business and all brands, with responsibility for monitoring brand relationships and taking appropriate action to ensure continued growth including increase demand, sales etc. Responsible for identifying and onboarding new brands including market and competitor analysis and working with new brands to ensure a successful launch.
- To manage and lead brand relationships within the business, being the conduit between
the business and all brands, building strong positive relationships and working
collaboratively with brand representatives.
- To manage and set expectations with brands, understanding fully what is possible by
working closely with the e-commerce team.
- To manage the Assistant Brand Planning and Relationship Manager.
- To input and support the development of our trading and marketing plans and work with
the Content Manager on the development and maintenance of our marketing plan and
brand specific plans.
- To lead on brand specific plans, presenting these plans to brands and working
collaboratively to ensure these are delivered.
- To work with Customer Services and Sales Team Leader to ensure ordering of stock is in
line with brand plans and promotions.
- To carry out brand analysis (demand, exposure etc.) and continually identify
opportunities for growth and developing our relationships with existing brands and new
- Degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience managing external supplier relationships
- Experience of creating brand plans and implementing and maintaining these
- Experience of building mutually beneficial relationships and maximising sales
- Retail experience (ideally in Health and Beauty)
- Ability to sell the Face the Future brand, ensuring new brands want to work with us
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms, promotional support and exclusive deals with
- Ability to be open to and be able to develop new and creative ideas
- Ability to analyse and present data
- Commercial acumen with the ability to understand what action is needed to succeed
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage and prioritise multiple
stakeholders in a complex environment in order to deliver results
- Excellent communication and writing skills