Business Development ExecutiveWakefield, £17,500 - £19,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a fast-paced growing national company based on the outskirts of Wakefield. They are looking to recruit a motivated Business Development Executive / Sales Administrator / Account Manager / Telesales Executive who can make a contribution to their ongoing success. The position is based in their Wakefield head office working in a small and friendly business to business team.
• Using their database of existing customers, you will be making calls to introduce new products/discuss details of existing products that the customer maybe interested in.
• Upselling and cross-selling.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
• Previous outbound B2B telesales role
• Motivated by selling and enjoy picking up the phone
• You must be outgoing and enthusiastic
• Good customer service and communication skills
Business Development Executive - Company benefits:
• 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
• Free onsite parking
• Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
• An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
• Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
• Healthcare cash plan
• Working hours 8.30am - 5.00pm/Monday to Friday
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.