Business Development ExecutiveYorkshire, £30,000 Permanent
£30,000 plus commission, annual bonus, car, and benefits
• £30,000 salary
• Achievable & generous commission structure
• Annual bonus to reflect personal and company performance
• Company car, laptop and iPhone
• The opportunity to be part of a long established (70+ years) yet young and dynamic team
• Clear and achieve progression to Sales Director
• You will be enrolled onto the workplace pension scheme (NEST)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Business Development Executive / Field Sales Executive / Sales Consultant with a strong, proven history of sales success to join a medium sized Yorkshire based commercial cleaning operator.
Working closely with the Director, General Manager and Senior Area Manager, you will be responsible for selling contract and one off cleaning services throughout the region. You will be responsible for driving sales through self and pre-generated appointments with the assistance of a part time Telemarketer whom you will be responsible for managing and directing.
After an appropriate induction period, you will have the freedom to manage your own time and will be paid generous commission on all new business.
Once you have proven yourself to be successful at new business generation you will be given existing accounts to manage and expand.
What we require from you:
• This role will suit someone from a service sales background, i.e. Facilities, Recruitment etc
• You have the desire and drive to achieve success and the natural ability to sell.
• A successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years sale experience and must be able to prove and validate their sales credentials.
• A successful candidate will have a proven track record in securing medium to large regional contracts and identifying and winning tender opportunities.
• You will have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills that you will use to build rapport with customers and ultimately win, maintain and upsell business.
• You must be ambitious, outgoing and driven. Crucially you must have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and be hungry for success and reward.
About the Company:
They are a family owned small to medium sized commercial cleaning contractor whose core activities are the provision of daily office, factory, restaurant and public sector cleaning services via field based cleaning operatives. They also provide a multitude of one off services including carpet and upholstery cleaning, stone and hard floor cleaning as well as deep kitchen and post tenancy cleans.
Our client is part of a wider group of companies that has been servicing the north of England for over 70 years. They are specialists in their fields of automatic vending, commercial cleaning and non-food catering disposables. The last financial year saw growth of 10% across the group.
Being a family owned company you will be a valued member of their small, but dedicated team as opposed to a face or number.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.