Business Development ManagerWakefield, £25,000 - £35,000 Permanent
£25k-£35k + Commission + Car
We are currently representing a leading Telecommunication company based in Wakefield.
Due to the growth within their business, they are looking for an experience Business Development Manager/Sales Consultant to join their reputable company.
• Consulting and selling telephony solutions including business telephony platforms, Line services, Data connections (FTTC, Leased lines, MPLS, SDWAN) NGN numbers Contact Centre Solutions, Recording and PCI compliant solutions.
• New business acquisition and account growth focus
• B2B field sales role targeting midlevel and corporate markets
• You will be expected to self-generate leads, qualify all potential opportunities, manage and develop a growing customer base
• Some opportunities will be provided via Opportunity Generation Team, SEO etc
• Achieve and deliver on all set targets and KPIs
• Deliver high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
• Consultative/ Solution driven approach
• You will have an in depth understanding of the telecommunications industry
• Strong Knowledge and experience of Voice products and solutions (on site and hosted),
• Knowledge of Leased Lines and IPVPN/MPLS Voice services such as ISDN and SIP as well as NGN numbers.
• Some IT knowledge is an advantage
• You must come from a strong B2B Field Sales background
• You must be a driven and career focused individual with a proven track-record of success
• Be highly professional and be able to grow corporate level accounts.
• Results driven individual with great negotiation and influencing skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Adept at delivering high levels of customer/business satisfaction at all times
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Full Clean Driver’s licence