C# Developer / Graduate C# DeveloperSheffield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependant on experience.
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science, PET/Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Safety sectors.
The C# Developer / Graduate C# Developer role:
They are seeking an additional member for their development team to design and create interesting exciting C# projects within Visual Studio. The candidate must be energetic and ambitious. The candidate will need to work within our existing team and help push the product forward by understanding the customers’ needs and developing the product to a high standard using existing coding standards.
Our client will consider an experienced developer or a Graduate who is looking to develop their career in a Software Development Role.
• Writing and implementing efficient code.
• Bug fixes within the existing code base.
• Liaise with customers over requirements for new development.
• Understand the customers’ needs and work within a highly regulative industry.
• Work within an existing team and drive a project forward.
• Excellent C# Knowledge.
• Experience of object-oriented coding principles.
• Experience of MVVM architectural pattern would be beneficial.
• Good understanding of databases including MSSQL and Oracle.
• Knowledge of design patterns.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.