C# DeveloperCastleford, £30,000 - £40,000 Permanent
My client is a successful and well-established business supplying a unique technology based product/solution to the public and private sectors. They now require an experienced C# Developer to join the team and support the next phase of growth for the company.
Reporting to the software development manager you will write high quality code to integrate with a wide variety of hardware devices and APIs and produce highly robust and intuitive user interfaces. Working closely with the test team and solution architect you will have responsibility for ensuring that requirements are met and delivered to the highest standard. You will also participate in design discussions to provide constructive feedback as they look to improve the quality and capability of the software products.
You will be a confident self-starter with an eye for detail and a desire to produce robust and slick, user friendly applications. You will thrive in a fast-moving environment and have a ‘can do’ attitude. You will have a helpful, friendly personality who can engage positively with all areas of the business with a shared goal of constant improvement.
- 2 year’s commercial experience of developing .Net desktop applications
- Full stack capability and good understanding of development lifecycle
- C# and Visual Studio
- Building Restful and SOAP APIs
- SQL based database platforms such as MySql, Sql Server
- Using code repository platforms such as Git
- Experience reading and consuming JSON
- Experience of WPF and XAML/Blend
- Experience of integrating with hardware such as barcode scanners
- Experience building websites in ASP
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS