Care CoordinatorYork, £18,000 - £22,000 Permanent
£18k - £22k depending on experience.
Immediate Start. Based in the outskirts of York.
Our client is an award-winning family run business, their team of reliable, well trained carers deliver home care in York and Selby, together with the surrounding villages, to private and local authority funded clients. They are a leader in care at home domiciliary services. Supported by a Regional Business Development and Compliance Manager together with the backing and direction from the other services and head office support.
The Care Coordinator role involves:
• Plan and allocate care workers to service user calls, manage their workload in line with business demands and the care worker’s availability and ensure adherence to company policies.
• Liaise with and provide support to Senior Carers and Field Care Supervisors working within an allocated area.
• For this role, you will need to be flexible and be able to participate in a shared on-call rota. You ideally will also need to have a Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
• Conducting spot checks and 1-2-1’s to ensure your direct team of 20 Care Workers are happy.
• Previous experience in Health & Social Care, preferably as a Team Leader or Care Coordinator
• Minimum NVQ Level 2, willing to work towards Level 5
• Exceptional people management and communication skills
• Experience of CQC and compliance
• Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage and develop teams
• Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity
• On-site parking
• Bonus scheme
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.