Care Manager / Home ManagerGarforth, £32,500 Permanent
An opportunity for a Care Home Manager for a 25+ Bedded home with Dementia Support to provide care and support within a friendly, warm & homely environment to the elderly residents at this fantastic care home based near Garforth, West Yorkshire.
About the role:
• We require a Home Manager to manager of one of their rural residential services.
• This 25+ residential service has a focus on elderly care for residents over the age of 65 with capabilities to cater for both convalescent and respite care.
• A strong, progressive and enthusiastic manager with an in-depth knowledge of the CQC and its key areas.
• Experience in working with resident with Dementia and providing a friendly and person -centred care approach
• You will have a registered managers award and previous experience of maintaining or providing an excellent standard of quality with the service you manage.
• 2 years home management
• Elderly care experience
• NVQ Level 4/5 Leadership & Management
• Previous Good CQC ratings
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.