Childcare SolicitorLeeds, £0 Permanent
Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
We are currently recruiting for an award-winning firm of Solicitors based in the Yorkshire area. They are looking to recruit an experienced Childcare Solicitor / Children Law Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE.
Requirement and Duties:
• Day to day handling of a wide variety of cases
• Running your own caseload and being able to pick up cases part way through
• Conduct matters on behalf of clients
• Eligibility for legal aid and a working knowledge of CCMS
• Care proceedings representing parents and clients
• Special guardianship orders
• Good written and verbal communication to deal with a broad range of clients
• Proficient in charging for services or knowledge of the eligibility criteria for public services
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Self- starter, motivator and meticulous
• Law Society Children Panel Accreditation preferred
Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.