Claims Team LeaderHuddersfield, £0 Permanent
Salary: Competitive plus Bonus and Benefits.
37.5 hours per week – 5 week rotational shift pattern.
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with a very well-established legal company, recruiting for a Claims Team Leader. This is a permanent position, based in Huddersfield where you will work 37.5 hours a week on a 5 weeks rotational shift pattern with some movement to work from home.
This role will suit a candidate who is highly driven, results focused, an excellent leader and who can provide solutions to problems and think on your feet, for instance a Claims Supervisor or Customer Service Manager would suit this role.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Claims, the Claims Team Leader role, you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the team performance. With the knowledge and confidence to stand in for the Head of Claims on occasion, you will be familiar with personal injury claims and possess the technical capabilities to sasses and validate the merits of incoming enquiries. You must combine these technical skills with an understanding of what exceptional customer service looks like as you demand the very best of yourself and your team to maintain the industry leading satisfaction levels we have set. A true leader, you will be required to understand the people and culture of the organisation.
The Claims Team Leader will be required to work collaboratively with all partners, stakeholders and colleagues to ensure that there is a seamless transfer of operations between the respective team shifts covering both our core and non-core operating hours. This will include continuous reporting to the Head of Claims (and other Senior Managers/Directors as appropriate) to inform and update on agreed performance indicators and making informed proposals for driving improvement whenever necessary.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Effectively contribute to the delivery of the departmental objectives through the claims team achieving agreed performance targets as part of meeting the overall expectations of the Company
• Effectively plan, manage, control, prioritise and communicate both your own workload and that of those individuals within the claims team to perform the expectations of your role, contributing to the successful delivery of the strategic department plan
• Capable of assessing all new claims enquiries in a live environment to assist team members giving consideration to all relevant case issues applicable to accepting or rejecting a new enquiry
• Certain shifts, or at times of high customer demand, the role may involve assisting the team in the handling of new enquiry calls
Essential Skills Required:
• Should be currently working in the legal services industry and have an in-depth knowledge of the claims industry.
• Able to demonstrate a background of call handling experience and supervising/managing a telephone-based customer services team in a legal and target driven environment.
• Experience of delivering agreed values and objectives
• Technically competent in assessing new client enquiries to ensure that they are processed correctly.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to gain the respect and enthusiastic support of the whole team
• Ability to energise and enthuse the team to fulfilling all expectations consistently
• Ability to promote a high level of co-operation between all team members
• Ensuring team members are provided with all the tools necessary to fulfil their own personal and the Companies ambitions
• A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt and plan for new and changing priorities.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive salary on offering with a performance related bonus scheme. You will also receive additional benefits such as private healthcare, 20 days holidays (plus bank holidays) and a holiday loyalty scheme and your birthday off!
To apply for this role, please click apply.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.