Client Liaison Officer (Legal Sales)Leeds, £20,000 - £24,000 Permanent
Salary up to £24k depending upon experience.
Our client is one of the UK's best divorce lawyers and family law solicitors specialising in high net worth and complex cases. They are recruiting for a Client Liaison Officer to join their team.
• You will be working through a list of clients who have shown interest to use the firm’s services and to seek a consultation for them with a solicitor
• You will be completing various documentation
• There will be a sales aspect to this role where you will have to work to a structure
• Offer guidance and support
• B2C client interaction
Experience and skills required:
• You must have experience in sales / business development (Telesales Executive / Account Manager / Sales Consultant), or experience in selling a service
• You must be professional and assertive
• Able to build rapport up with clients on the telephone
• Be organised
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.