Clinical Negligence SolicitorBeverley, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a leading and well respected International firm with a prestigious history. They have built a strong reputation for the quality of their service and expertise. They are looking to appoint an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Lawyer.
The Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Lawyer role:
• Dealing with a challenging caseload of defendant clinical negligence work, including witness statements, drafting pleadings, letters of response, handling negotiations and mediation of claims, and preparing counter schedules.
• Providing legal advice with a commercial focus to clients and ensuring that you are a strong primary contact.
• Ensuring that processes, policies and protocols are adhered to.
• Ensure best practice is cultivated and positively impact non fee earning activity through sharing knowledge, training, client seminars, and business development.
• Accurate and appropriate financial management of files, billing regimes as well as the specific requirements of individual clients.
• Contribute to the firm’s reputation and presence through publication of articles both for in-house and external publications.
• Associate with experience in defendant or claimant clinical negligence, defendant personal injury/litigation/insurance law or other equally relevant transferrable skills.
• Strong technical skills and an ability to understand and work through complex issues.
• A strong commercial approach with a high client focus.
• A willingness to mentor, coach and supervise less experienced members of teams.
• Strong organisation skills to ensure a pragmatic and methodical approach to handling a variety of clinical negligence claims simultaneously, through an IT case management system.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.