Commercial ConveyancerLeeds, £40,000 - £48,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are working with our client to recruit an experienced Commercial Conveyancer. Our client is a full-service law firm with several offices in West Yorkshire. They are committed to client care, quality of service. They now require a highly experienced Commercial Conveyancer / Conveyancing Solicitor / Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working within an experienced team and you will be managing caseloads from concept to completion. This is a fee earning role and within the team are Conveyancing Assistants to support and assist and possibly a Legal Secretary.
As an experienced Commercial Conveyancer, your responsibilities will include:
• Taking a lead role in client relationship management to maintain the Firm’s existing portfolio of work and to develop new business
• A minimum of three years strong demonstrable experience as a Commercial Conveyancer
• Supporting Partners and other Property fee earners to deliver a large portfolio of residential work.
• Regularly updating clients as to the current situation of their case.
• Dealing with routine and difficult enquiries from telephone callers and clients effectively and efficiently and ensure that all client queries are dealt with both professionally and promptly to the complete satisfaction of the client.
• Undertaking an active role in business development and networking.
• Use of Case Management for all cases.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Strong and demonstrable experience of Commercial Conveyancing with fee earning billables
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong and demonstrable experience with managing and developing client relationships.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Commercially Astute as well as a legal approach to client issues.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Working to strict deadlines
• Adaptability and collaborative working
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.