Commercial Conveyancing AssistantBarnsley, £20,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit an experienced Commercial Conveyancing Assistant. In this role you will be providing a full support role to the conveyancing and property department, managing your own caseloads and time and providing an effective and positive support to the team.
About the Commercial Conveyancing Assistant role:
A well-established legal firm who have been delivering exceptional legal service across South Yorkshire. They pride themselves on having built a team of lawyers that have in-depth expertise in their specialist area, but who are also friendly and approachable and listen to what their clients need. This role will suit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant who is keen to progress their career within a firm that offers guidance, support and development.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Support Conveyancing Fee Earners with all stages of Residential conveyancing.
• Complete relevant documentation
• Maintain strong communication with Fee Earners to ensure they are kept up to date throughout the process
• Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills
• Maintain strong client and 3rd party liaison communication and ensure routine correspondence is dealt with accordingly
• Manage Fee Earner diary
• Ensure process runs smoothly and efficiently
• Experience of working as a Commercial Conveyancing Assistant – this is essential
• Good knowledge of the end to end conveyancing process.
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
• Fantastic attention to detail and a brilliant communicator both in person and over the phone
• Confidence in working with partners and 3rd party stakeholders
• Good time management to effectively work to deadlines and to manage your time as well as fee earners
• A really good attitude and a really good team player
This is a permanent full time position and it is office based. The salary is £20,000 with additional benefits such as holidays, pension scheme. This legal firm are commitment to exceed the expectations of their clients. To meet this commitment, they need people who share their passion for client service within a team environment.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.