Commercial Litigation SolicitorHull, £40,000 - £65,000 Permanent
Please only apply to this Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Lawyer role if you have the experience and qualifications outlined.
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our well-established client based in Hull/York. Our client, who operate from several offices in East Yorkshire, are committed to helping generations of businesses, families and individuals with trusted legal advice and support that is tailored to their particular needs and objectives.
This is a permanent role which will be office based but also remote. You will also be required to travel to the firm’s other offices based in East Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join our client in a period of growth and to develop their career further with an outstanding practice. The successful candidate will handle a challenging caseload of commercial litigation matters, whilst ensuring excellent client care at all times. The general areas of litigation will include but not limited to;
• Partnership, directors and shareholders disputes
• Contract disputes
• Domestic and international litigation
• Bankruptcy and company insolvency
• Debt litigation
• Contentious financial regulatory matters
• Commercial property disputes
• Conducting own advocacy as required
• Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
• Demonstrable experience of litigating in cases as outlined above either claimant or defendant
• Technical proficiency in a broad range of commercial litigation matters
• Confident in managing their own various caseloads with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
• Exceptional communication – our clients prides themselves on delivering an exceptional service
• Fantastic leadership skills – you will be required to lead from the front on several cases and matters and be a mentor to junior members of the firm
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.