Commercial Property LawyerLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a successful and established law firm with multiple offices in West Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Leeds office. They are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer / Conveyancing Solicitor to join the firm. They are looking for qualified individuals with at least 4 years experience post qualification.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• Manage buying and selling of commercial property, commercial refinancing, land development, commercial leases and tenancies, adverse possession and other parts of the conveyancing process
• Maintain strong lines of communication with all relevant parties including, clients, financial parties, to ensure a smooth process
• Draft contracts, deeds, transfers, statements, and bills.
• Uphold the business reputation and encourage growth by recommending additional services/departments to clients
• Strong commercial property law experience
• Client care focused
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.