Commercial Property SolicitorHalifax, £30,000 - £50,000 Permanent
Our client is a successful and established law firm with multiple offices in Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Halifax office. They are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join the firm. They are looking for qualified individuals with at least 2 years experience post qualification.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
- Manage buying and selling of commercial property, commercial refinancing, land development, commercial leases and tenancies, adverse possession and other parts of the conveyancing process
- Maintain strong lines of communication with all relevant parties including, clients, financial parties, to ensure a smooth process
- Draft contracts, deeds, transfers, statements, and bills.
- Uphold the business reputation and encourage growth by recommending additional services/departments to clients
- Strong commercial property law experience
- Client Care focused
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills