Compliance ManagerLeeds, £25,000.00 - £40,000.00 per hour Permanent
Our client is a successful and established law firm with multiple offices throughout West Yorkshire, with this role based in their offices in Leeds. They are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join the firm.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
- Work with the partners, human resources team, the marketing team, and the board.
- Periodically review and audit the firm’s terms and conditions
- Identify, investigate and resolve and compliance issues.
- Disseminate written policies
- Maintain accurate compliance reports
- Provide compliance training to staff
- Assist external auditors and carry out internal audits as required
- Report compliance violations and handle any customer complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Promote excellent customer service and ensure that customer satisfaction is measured.
- Experience in compliance and complaints roles within the legal sector.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills