Compliance Officer / SolicitorLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary: Open depending upon experience.
Full time/Permanent (Part time maybe considered).
We are currently representing one of our clients, who are a specialist within legal & HR services, who are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer / Solicitor. They are looking to expend their compliance team within the employment industry.
• Working on various caseloads
• Advising on restructures, TUPE, unfair dismissal, disciplinary reviews, grievances, changes of terms, redundancies planning, strategy, consultations and implementation,settlement agreements
• Be a part of a friendly and supportive team
Requirements and qualifications:
• Qualified employment Solicitor / Barrister or compliance officer with the full knowledge and background in employment law
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment
• Working on various caseloads within employment law
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.