ConveyancerLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a well-established specialist law firm with multiple offices throughout the country, with this role being based in their Leeds office. They are currently looking to expand their team and are looking for a Conveyancer.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Conveyancer role:
• Working on all aspects of residential conveyancing work
• Check titles and hold client meetings
• Check mortgage offers and report to clients
• Sales, purchase, freehold and leasehold work
• Manage cases from start to finish
• Accurately maintain all appropriate documentation, systems, and websites
• Comply with all lender policies and requirements with regards mortgages
• Prepare completion statements and invoices
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.