ConveyancerWakefield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a successful law firm with multiple offices in the UK, with this Conveyancer role being based in their Wakefield office. They are currently looking to recruit a conveyancing professional due to expansion and an increase workload. They are open to a range of Conveyancing experience and are open to seeing conveyancing assistants, Conveyancing Fee Earners, licensed Conveyancers and property Solicitors.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• A good understanding of the end to end conveyancing process
• Experience supporting or managing buying, selling, remortgages, transfer of equity, transfers, and other elements of the conveyancing process
• Assist or manage the efficient transfer of monies between relevant parties.
• Maintain strong lines of communication with all relevant parties including, clients, financial parties, estate agents to ensure a smooth process
• Conduct or assist with searches and relevant checks
• Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills.
• Uphold the business reputation and encourage growth by recommending additional services/departments to clients
• Strong residential conveyancing experience
• Experience managing own caseload or assisting conveyancers or conveyancing fee earners
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.