ConveyancerBradford, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a successful and established law firm with multiple offices in West Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Bradford office. They are currently looking to bring in an experienced Conveyancer to join the firm in a standalone role with clerical support.
Please only apply if you have relevant conveyancing experience.
The Conveyancer role:
• Manage buying, selling, remortgages, transfer of equity, transfers, and other parts of the conveyancing process
• Manage the efficient transfer of monies between relevant parties.
• Maintain strong lines of communication with all relevant parties including, clients, financial parties, estate agents to ensure a smooth process
• Conduct searches and relevant checks
• Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills
• Uphold the business reputation and encourage growth by recommending additional services/departments to clients
• Strong residential conveyancing experience
• Client care focused
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.