ConveyancerHuddersfield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a successful law firm with multiple offices in Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Huddersfield office. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancing Conveyancer to work with their established private clients who typically utilise the corporate and commercial departments with their residential conveyancing needs.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Conveyancer role:
• Provide exemplary end to end conveyancing services to private clients.
• Manage buying, selling, remortgages, transfer of equity, transfers, and other parts of the conveyancing process
• Manage the efficient transfer of monies between relevant parties.
• Maintain strong lines of communication with all relevant parties including, clients, financial parties, estate agents to ensure a smooth process
• Conduct searches and relevant checks
• Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills.
• Uphold the business reputation and encourage growth by recommending additional services/departments to clients
• Strong residential conveyancing experience
• Experience managing own caseload
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.