Conveyancing AssistantBradford, £19,000 - £22,000 Permanent
£19,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
This well-established Solicitor is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant.
About the Conveyancing Assistant role:
Working for a Solicitor, you will carry out work in their busy conveyancing department. The role will include:
• Dealing with sales and purchase transactions
• Completing documents and cases
• Providing full secretarial assistance to Fee Earners
• Carrying out searches
• Dealing with clients, both face to face and on the phone
• Liaising with estate agents and other Solicitors
• Planning and managing the diary system to assist the Solicitor
Skills and experience required:
• You will have previous experience in a Legal Assistant role. Experience in conveyancing is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.15pm
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.