Conveyancing AssistantWakefield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a successful law firm with multiple offices in Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Wakefield office. They are currently looking to bring in a Conveyancing Assistant to support Fee Earners with the end to end conveyancing process.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Conveyancing Assistant role:
• Support Conveyancing Fee Earners with all stages of conveyancing.
• Complete relevant documentation
• Maintain strong communication with Fee Earners to ensure they are kept up to date throughout the process
• Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills
• Maintain strong client and 3rd party liaison communication and ensure routine correspondence is dealt with accordingly
• Manage Fee Earner diary
• Ensure process runs smoothly and efficiently
• Good knowledge of the end to end conveyancing process.
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.