Conveyancing Case HandlersWakefield, £24,000 - £30,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client based in Wakefield. Our client offers legal support in many practice areas, including Conveyancing, Wills and Probate, Commercial Law and Litigation.
As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, they have many clients who return to them for our fast, modern service and their dedication to client care.
Our client is now looking to recruit a number of Conveyancing Case Handlers into their team based in Wakefield due to their growth and demand.
About the role:
As a Conveyancing Case Handler, you will be managing a large case load in a fast-paced environment. You will be working with their team of highly experienced legal professionals and conveyancing specialists / Conveyancers. You will be providing an excellent service to their clients and act as an ambassador to the firm.
• To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sale and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership newbuild properties and Limited Company transactions
• To proactively and efficiently manage Client related conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations
• To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLAs and within company procedures
• To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements
• To deal with the other side solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, clients and local authorities in an efficient and professional manner
• Ensure that client and office ledgers balance at the end of transactions and verify all monies and billing is correctly accounted for
• Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care
• Identify and refer complex queries to the technical team promptly for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter
• You must have experience of working within a residential conveyancing role – minimum two years
• Educated to degree level – Law (desirable)
• Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements
• Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
• Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
Permanent – Monday to Friday.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.