Conveyancing Fee EarnerBradford, £22,000 - £26,000 Permanent
£22k - £26k dependant on experience
This well-established solicitor firm is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner for both their Residential & Commercial department.
About the role:
• Working on your own caseload in the Residential / Commercial department
• Dealing with sales and purchase transactions
• Completing documents and cases
• Providing full secretarial assistance to Fee Earners
• Carrying out searches
• Dealing with clients, both face to face and on the phone
• Liaising with estate agents and other solicitors
• Planning and managing the diary system to assist the solicitor
Skills and experience required:
• You will have previous experience in a Legal Assistant role.
• Experience in conveyancing is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.15pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.