Corporate Lawyer / SolicitorLeeds, £0 Permanent
Competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon experience.
We are currently recruiting for one of the leading top solicitors in the Yorkshire area. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate/Commercial Lawyer/Solicitor to work within the growing Corporate department, primarily based at the Leeds office, but also to be able to work out of their Wakefield, Huddersfield, and Halifax branches.
As a Corporate Lawyer / Solicitor you will:
• Work with local, national and international clients from a broad range of industries to deliver a range of specialist legal services.
• Their Corporate team undertakes various corporate, commercial and finance work at all levels.
• They pride themselves on offering sound commercial advice; working with our clients to provide exceptional solutions for every aspect of their corporate and business law requirements.
• Your caseload will include all areas of business law, in particular share and business acquisitions and disposals, complex group re-organisations, shareholder agreements, distribution agreements, supply agreement and general corporate and commercial advisory.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in Corporate/Commercial law within a law firm or in house.
• Strong IT skills.
• The high degree of initiative and the ability to manage your time and your workload effectively.
• Excellent communication skills and a desire to use these to promote the team and the firm both internally and externally.
• A willingness to learn, to drive your own career progression and to be proactive in achieving this.
Hours: Full-time (job share considered)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.