Customer Engagement Executive / Communications OfficerLeeds, £22,500 - £22,500 Permanent
Are you looking for a fast- paced varied opportunity, in a down to earth friendly business?
Do you have strong communication skills and are able to engage with customer over the phone and face to face?
My client is looking for a Communications Executive / Customer Engagement Executive / Communications Officer membership engagement strategy in the North
The role will predominantly focus on engaging with members through phone calls, online engagement, meetings, and events.
Provide the Hub Director with administrative support, including but not limited to:
- Meet monthly member engagement targets, such as new member welcome calls, and development of members profiles, member engagement phone calls.
- Assist members to understand and utilise the benefits of their membership through all available communication channels.
- Provide the North Hub Director with administrative support, such as circulating meeting papers, taking minutes of meetings, manage outlook calendars, book meeting rooms, process expenses.
- Communicate company activity in the North through a variety of digital channels such as the business website.
- Source and/or create content for Monthly Newsletters and Quarterly Magazine
- Identify/Generate commercial income as part of business Commercial Strategy
- Share best practice, information, and leads with colleagues within the regional department and other departments.
- Keep all member and member engagement information and data on our Customer Relation Management data system (CRM) up to date.
- Act as a first point of contact for members in the North
- Attend trade shows and consumer exhibitions within the Hub but also around the UK
Essential Skills and aptitudes
• Sound IT skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent written communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to manage own time
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills and aptitudes
• Knowledge of the construction and/or general business sector
• Proficient in the use of digital media channels
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Knowledge of working within a membership-based organisation
• An NVQ or similar qualification in Sales, Marketing, or Business Studies