Customer Response AdvisorsWakefield, £7.83 per hour Contract
Temporary role over a 5 week period. Start dates ASAP!
39.5 hrs between 7am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
Pyramid8 are working with a leading Solicitors in West Yorkshire to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join their team. This is to start immediately, you must be flexible on hours.
Role and responsibilities:
• Contact clients within agreed service levels and provide advice and information on the claims procedure and that of Minster Law’s Services.
• Accurately assess claims for both liability and injury.
• Provide an excellent level of client care, ensuring that the right client and business outcome is optimised and achieved.
• Deal with personal injury compensation claims at the outset and be competent of procedures and timescales.
• Call clients within agreed SLAs for each work provider.
• Make outbound calls to new Legal Services clients and deal with incoming telephone enquires wherever possible.
• Complete the claims notification form on behalf of the client and submit to the Third Party insurers within agreed SLAs to generate fee income.
• Ensure all claims are conflict searched before they are accepted into Legal Services.
• Arrange medical appointments for clients with agreed providers.
• Obtain all relevant information from new clients ensuring these are detailed correctly.
• Advise, inform and support new client through the claims process.
• Provide a risk assessment of case prospects and injury status’s to support the filter of cases which should not be dealt with in Legal Services.
• Achieve individual and team objectives on a monthly basis as agreed with your team manager.
• Contribute to the smooth running of the firm by assisting other members of staff in periods of peak demand with document production, task list management and general administrative duties.
• To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
• Experience working within a customer service environment, with a proven track record of delivering excellent client care.
• A basic understanding of the personal injury claims reporting process.
• Experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment.
• The ability to remain objective when dealing with individuals and demonstrate empathy.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, self-motivated and uses own initiative.
Benefits include free parking.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.