Customer Service AdministratorSnaith, £18,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Our client is a currently looking for strong Logistics Administrator to join their team during a time of growth. This role will centre around providing a high level of service to customers relating to import and export queries as well as general systems administration.
- To be responsible for taking customer and supplier enquiries over email, telephone, and web forms. You will be responsible for answering these enquiries.
- Arrange deliveries with hauliers and freight forwarders, generating the necessary paperwork to facilitate on time delivery
- Provide administrative support for Export shipping
- Record and approve freight invoices.
- To record customer information accurately and efficiently
- To maintain the company’s filing system.
- Preparation and processing of import/export customs declaration
- Assist in the sending of client emails surveys to our customers and monitoring of their feedback.
- Provide excellent customer support through liaison with the customer, and third parties.
- Answering direct calls from customers and delivering service and support for the customer
- Previous experience of logistics/export or Shipping/Freight Administration
- Experience in Inbound and Outbound calls
- Knowledge of INCO terms would be desirable
- Excellent Administrative skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills