Customer Service Coordinator / Customer Service Administrator – ExportWetherby, £0 Permanent
Salary dependant on experience.
Our client is a growing business in the Healthcare / Medical Device industries. They are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Customer Service Coordinator / Customer Service Administrator / Export Coordinator.
• Handle customer enquiries, quotes, orders, shipment paperwork and invoices.
• Support the achievement of the export sales target by providing total customer service.
• Supporting export sales team and other departments within the company.
• Communicate with customers and internal departments.
• Receive and process all export customer orders accurately and within a given timescale.
• Process customer invoice/credit notes.
• Setup new customer accounts.
• Setup new products on existing customer accounts.
• Liaise with regulatory department to ensure compliance (IFU – language and registration).
SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS:
• Prepare shipping quotes utilising “Cheat Sheet”.
• Liaise with shipping companies to organise sea, air, or road transport.
• Liaise with the customer to determine what export documents are required.
• Prepare documents according to customer requirements and country specific legislations:
• Updating customers with the progress of their shipments.
• Ensure the goods are customs cleared.
• Cost control of shipping according to targets set.
• Prepare quarterly audit meetings.
• Generate quarterly report using the new ¼ report template and sales data.
• In collaboration with the International Sales Manager, prepare and supply the distributor with a meeting agenda in advance of the meeting.
• Actively take part in quarterly meetings, engaging with the distributor, build rapport by promoting company values.
• Follow up the meeting with an email defining agreed action points for both the distributor and export department.
EXPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE:
• Provide total customer service and general communication.
• Essential – good MS Office skills in excel
• Essential – a good standard of maths and English
• Essential – prior customer service experience.
• Essential – prior administration experience.
• Essential – excellent time management skills.
• Essential – enthusiasm and flexibility, with an ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team. The ability to work under pressure, often to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail.
• Essential – effective communication skills.
• Highly Desirable – prior experience within export sales, including INCOTERMS, customs documentation, VAT, etc.
• Desirable – experience of using Sage 200 and Sage CRM or similar.
• NB - as this role may involve some international travel (to exhibitions and congresses) a valid passport is desirable.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.