Customer Services ManagerOssett, £25,000 - £26,000 Permanent
Full time – 35 hours 9am-5pm
Pyramid8 are working with a global manufacturer and distributor that are looking for a Customer Service Manager. This is a new role and exciting time to join the business that are going from strength to strength.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for managing the UK and Ireland after-sales customer service function, developing customer service standards and dealing with escalated enquiries in person. You will lead the customer services team to effectively deal with issues relating to service, delivery, or condition of the products.
• Establishing and maintaining the delivery of excellent customer service through best practice.
• Communicating with internal and external customers through various channels
• Working with the Sales Team to establish and implement policies that increase customer satisfaction.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers and retailers providing a consistent, prompt, and accurate service.
• Managing a customer service team located in an external third-party call centre.
• Lead, mentor and develop a team of 15 third party Customer Service advisors
• Provide training on best practices to members of the Customer Service team
• Carry out regular appraisals and personal development plan.
• A previous track record of working as a customer service manager within the retail sector.
• Team management experience
• Excellent knowledge of customer service processes.
• The ability to manage and motivate a team of customer service people.
• Positive and proactive manner
• The willingness to travel as required by the company
• Good working knowledge of.
• Google, MS Office, SAP, Sales force Service & Community Cloud
• Leadership abilities
• Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
• Good organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload.
• A problem solver and proactive thinker
• Flexibility and excellent attention to detail
• An ability to work calmly under pressure
• Enthusiastic, committed, and flexible to the demands of a fast-paced business experiencing a significant amount of growth
• Free parking
• 21 days annual holiday plus statutory days (increasing to 25 days with service)
• Company Pension
• Medical Benefits
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.