Deputy ManagerLeeds, £30,000 Permanent
Our Client provides community based registered care services for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex care needs. We provide personalised outcome based support to enable individuals with enhanced care and support needs to live safely, happily and successfully in the community.
They operate three apartment based care homes in Yorkshire and are opening up a number of new homes. Supporting 6-9 people at each within their own homely flat based accommodation. They are looking for experienced, dedicated and motivated individuals to join our growing team at one of our chosen homes depending on suitability and location preferences.
- Competitive salary
- 6 monthly bonus
- Opportunities for career progression to Registered Manager
- Bespoke training opportunities for career progression
- An inclusive culture. We are a small growing organization and value the opinion of everyone within our team
- The ability to change the lives of people with uniquely complex needs
Your role will involve supporting individuals to live their lives to their maximum potential in a way that they want to. This will be a varied and diverse role that will involve support in management of the home.
We are looking for:
- A genuine interest in changing the lives of people with autism, learning disabilities and uniquely complex needs
- Some understanding of behavioral assessment and analysis
- Experience in implementing Positive Behaviour Support plans and interventions
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge and understanding
- Professional competency to implement and follow systems and processes
- Ambition and energy to go above and beyond
- Ability to follow policy and strategy, to support the Registered Managers achieve the cultures we aspire to create and uphold.