Deputy Manager / Service Lead / Service ManagerCastleford, £30,000 - £30,000 Permanent
My Client provides community based registered care services for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex care needs. They provide personalised outcome based support to enable individuals with enhanced care and support needs to live safely, happily and successfully in the community.
They are currently looking for a Deputy Manager / Service Lead to help run their established service.
My client operates four apartment based care homes supporting 6-9 people at each within their own homely flat based accommodation. They are looking for experienced, dedicated and motivated individuals to join our growing team at Castleford.
Purpose of the role
The role of the Deputy Manager will involve supporting individuals to live their lives to their maximum potential in a way that they want to. This will be a varied and diverse role that will involve support in management of the home. Some of the individuals we support will at times display complex or difficult to understand behaviours.
- A genuine interest and in changing the lives of people with autism, learning disabilities and uniquely complex needs
- Existing management experience (2-3 years preferable)
- Ability to lead and manage people and teams effectively charlotte
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge and understanding
- Professional competency to implement and follow systems and processes
- Ambition and energy to go above and beyond
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits such as cycle to work, staff loans, charitable matching
- Opportunities for career progression
- Bespoke training opportunities for career progression
The ability to change the lives of people with uniquely complex needs