Desk Based Account ManagerWakefield, £18,000 - £25,000 Permanent
We are currently representing a leading Telecommunication company based in Wakefield.
Due to the growth within their business, they are looking for an experience Account Manager to join their reputable company.
• Delivering high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
• Supporting, upselling and cross selling to named existing accounts the full NGC portfolio
• Booking account reviews for field-based Account Manager including preparation work
• Performing account reviews (telephone reviews)
• Consulting and selling telephony solutions including, Audio & Video conferencing solutions, Line Access services, Data connections (FTTC, Leased lines, MPLS, SD-WAN) NGN numbers and recommending business telephony platforms, Contact Centre Solutions, Call Recording and PCI compliant solutions.
• Focused on customer retention, cross selling and up selling of products and services
• Existing customers in the SME &Mid -market
• You will be expected to self-generate opportunities within the base, qualify all potential opportunities, manage and develop a growing customer base
• Achieve and deliver on all set targets and KPIs
• Consultative/ Solution driven approach
• You will have an understanding of the telecommunications and ICT industry
• Knowledge and experience of Voice products and solutions (Oon- site and Cloud hosted),
• Knowledge of Leased Lines and IPVPN/MPLS, Vvoice services such as ISDN and SIP as well as NGN numbers.
• S IT knowledge is an advantage
• You must come from a strong B2B Sales background
• You must be a driven and career focused individual with a proven track-record of success
• Be highly professional and be able to grow corporate level accounts.
• Results driven individual with great negotiation and influencing skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Adept at delivering high levels of customer/business satisfaction at all times
• Excellent written and communication skills
Full time hours
Holiday Entitlement of 20 days holiday per year
Free car parking