Digital Communications ManagerDarlington, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent on experience.
Our client is the leading distributor of Sporting Equipment to the UK and Irish markets. They represent over 50 world-class brands whose products are chosen, trusted and tested by Olympic Champions, World Champions and leading athletes across each discipline of their sport.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Digital Communications Manager / Marketing Executive Digital Communications Manager will enjoy the challenge of developing and executing the digital and content strategy for the company’s portfolio of brands. You will also have the ability to continually develop campaigns to support the launch, growth and development of all brands, including strategic digital planning, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, advertising, CMS, copywriting and analytical tools.
The Digital Communications Manager / Marketing Executive / Digital Marketer will be responsible for planning and executing all-digital, social and content marketing activities within the Marketing Department. In addition, they will have an appreciation for and input into, the development of fully integrated campaigns working closely with the Brand, Ecommerce and Marketing Teams.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in sports, having worked in the industry or enjoys the sport outside of work.
Responsibilities will include:
• Digital media strategy and execution, amplifying campaigns, in particular with relation to product launches, brand partnerships & sponsorships.
• Delivering market leading execution that makes the industry take note, and a process of continued improvement.
• Selecting and managing external agencies to realise campaigns on behalf of the business.
• Developing E-retailer support plans that compliment individual brands go to market strategies.
• Briefing social / digital content to in house design teams and external agencies
• Managing all paid promotion for the companies brands through social media
• Supporting our in house B2C Ecommerce offer through social channels with a paid and organic approach to content amplification, engagement and a clear focus on conversion.
• Growing and developing the social following across all platforms and generating content plans that drive awareness, advocacy and community to underpin brand visibility.
• Developing excellent relationships with all brand digital teams to maximise the opportunity for the company to succeed in the UK market.
• Building relationships with digital media owners
• Managing responsibilities according to agreed budgets and timescales.
• Maintaining administration and relevant reporting and planning systems. Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information concerning digital & social activity for the marketing department.
• Maintaining and developing corporate image and reputation.
• Continually evaluate current procedures and processes to ensure that efficient and effective systems and procedures are in place. Current records of procedures relating to the function should be updated and maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will see the same potential for digital expertise to explode the growth of the portfolio brand and have a clear vision on how to do it.
You will also have:
• A minimum of 1-3 years in a digital marketing role.
• Experience in developing and executing consumer and trade brand campaigns.
• A strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and social media with the aim to drive growth and margin.
• Be passionate about performance marketing with excellent analytical abilities.
• Confidence to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and the ability to work cross functionally across all departments of the business.
• Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail and creative mind.
• A degree, ideally in marketing.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.