Digital Marketing Consultant (Experienced or Graduate)Wakefield, £16,000 - £25,000 Permanent
• Graduate / Junior - £16k-18k
• Experienced (2 years minimum) - £20k-25k
Our client based in Wakefield have asked us to help recruit a Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Consultant / Marketing Executive to join their growing business. They have a number of products in the pipeline and they are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to become a part of an organisation where they can make an impact.
They are happy to look at a junior/graduate candidate who has is keen and willing to learn, and understands Digital Media, and area also looking for someone with at least 2 years experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that are looking to start out their career in Marketing, or for someone with experience that would like a fresh challenge and to utilise their skills but also to grow within marketing.
• Assist in planning, creating and delivering impactful and focused communications that demonstrate the key benefits that the client offers to its target consumers by prioritising and promoting the most relevant competitive advantages offered by the brand and its product ranges
• Monitor social media channels to engage in conversations and answer questions on behalf of the client
• Write and proofread creative copy to support public relations and content for advertising and web communications
• Specify, brief and deliver impactful and focused communications collateral that demonstrates the key benefits of the client and its products
• Manage external suppliers including print, design, research, translation and ad-hoc marketing tasks
Key skills required:
• Strong written & verbal communication
• Ability to work on your own accord and as part of a team
• Creative thinker
• High levels of organisation
• Digital marketing experience
• Strong social media skills
• Proficient Microsoft user (Word, Excel)
• Experience using Adobe Package (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.