Digital Marketing ManagerDarlington, £30,000 - £40,000 Permanent
£30,000 - £40,000 + opportunity of earning a bonus
Our client represent over 50 world-class brands in the Sporting Industry.
The Digital Marketing Manager role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Ecommerce team at in the role of Digital Marketing Manager. Working alongside the existing team and reporting to the Head of ECommerce you will relish the challenge of developing and executing the digital strategy for the company’s portfolio of brands. You will have the ability to continually develop campaigns to support the launch, growth and development of all their portfolio brands. You will be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing all traffic driving digital, marketing activities that drive traffic to their B2C websites.
The key parts of your role will include but are not limited to;
• Digital media costs and efficiency measures
• Development of break-through execution that makes the industry take note
• Managing external agencies, bringing new expertise to the business having experience of doing so in the past
• Managing all paid promotion for the brands through social media
• Managing PPC campaigns for selected key brands and others as they roll-out their new B2C sites
• Managing their Affiliate programs
The candidate will be extremely organised, be deadline focussed and have a keen eye for detail.
• A minimum of 2 years in a digital marketing role
• Experience in planning, developing, and executing traffic driving consumer brand campaigns
• A strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, email marketing and social media with the aim to drive growth and margin
• Understanding of inventory forecasting processes
• Use of MS Excel to analyse campaigns relative to the target database
• Confidence to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and the ability to work cross functionally across all departments of the business
• Collaborate closely with the E-Commerce Manager to ensure traffic generated leads to increased conversion and increase average purchase value
• The ability to work cross-functionally with other departments in the business to deliver results
• Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, with a creative mind.
• Knowledge of the sporting industry or apparel e-tailing
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.